Saturday, February 21, 2015

CavSci as my shaper

Of course, the CavSci institution has a big part in the way I am right now. I just do not now if this institution shaped me in a good way but I don't feel something very wrong. In terms of intellect, the institution has offered me greater knowledge because of the harder curriculum that it offers. The institution developed my mind for more complex lessons unlike in normal schools where all lessons are completely taken from the book that is paid for together with the tuition fee. In morals, I honestly believe I did not become a well-behaved person but because this institution has different kinds of student, I improved my skills in socializing. I am more comfortable in speaking with strangers and I have gained more friends. On the bad side, I seem to have more stress because this institution demands more outputs to comply than the regular. It puts a bigger load of work and challenge which is unfavorable to me but at the same time would probably help me in preparing for harder challenges someday not to mention I became skillful in rushing my outputs especially when it's about to be passed on the next period (LOL this is actually a convenient skill)

No comments:

Post a Comment